Thursday, June 13, 2013

Presentation Day

In my opinion I believe the majority of the things went right concerning the project. Information was thoughtfully sought and accurate information was presented. I do believe that enough evidence was presented for the most part and everyone did a great job. Nobody totally neglected the assignment which is always a plus. I really can't complain about any of the presentations.

As far as what went wrong in the presentation, thats hard to say. I believe everyone was focused but of course things can always be better and more information can always be acquired. The links as far as social media was what went wrong in me and Joe's project. I accidently made a couple mistakes and I neglected to put in the social media part. Everyone was up to par and honestly I don't think too much went wrong.

Comparing everyone projects I can't say who did a better job. Everyone was equally involved and everyone was willing to speak. I do believe that a couple groups had a tad more information and maybe a little more time was taken in doing the project. I don't really like criticizing anybody but patience is a virtue. Overall more in depth information can make it better. Hands on experience always makes it easier to make things better in the future. The things we are blogging about we should take the time and actually get it done. Once you get more in depth with your topic and you recieve more experience, actually doing it makes it seem easy. Going to different websites and getting deeper with the infomration will definitely enhance projects such as these. Im looking forward to whats next.

No comments:

Post a Comment