Sunday, May 26, 2013

Delicious Bookmarking

I chose 11 bookmarks and most of them consisted of the clothing company. I also selected a gossip site for celebs strictly for the entertainment. Youtube, FaceBook, yahoo, and Ask.com were included because of the information they could provide. These particular sites keeps you updated on the latest trends, the latest gossip, and whats going on in the world today. I selected knowledgeable sites in order to keep myself in the loop of things. We all know that social media keeps you current so there is no mistaken why a favorite bookmark would be something pertaining to social media. The fact that I am in business and have been actually thinking about going in the clothing business, I need to know everything that is going on in that area. As long as I have them bookmarked, I can always see whats the latest and what I can do to make it better for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment