Thursday, May 2, 2013

Welcome

My name is Daniel Bitting and I am new to  the Blogging world. At twenty five years of age I have never been much of a social media person until just recently. I have several hobbies such as music, sports, and just having a good time. I am interested in learning as much information as possible and I strive for perfection. I consider myself to be a good person, kind hearted, and a great listener at any time. The only reason I am now getting in Blogging is because of my digital firm instructor Mr. Robinson. I look forward to the task at hand.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I like the color and the details like the font and the picture. The welcome statement is thin so any points lost from this module will be applied to that. I would like you to find a picture of a 1934 Packard automobile and post it to a new entry, please. It is due by Thursday, May 16 at noon. I will award points to that post based on the creative story of why you posted a 1934 Packard automobile to your blog (you may not state that I made you.) Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete