Wednesday, May 15, 2013

1934 Packard Automobile

 1934 Packard V-12
I chose to make this post because I came across this beautiful automobile and I could not resist. This automobile is so original and is a legendary. I have a great friend who has always loved these automobiles and cannot get enough of looking at them. He told me he remembered this particular automobile in Indiana Jones and it took me back. This Packard is amazing and I want the world to see just how nice this automobile really is.

4 comments:

  1. That is a nice looking car. Nice shade of green, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takes me back to bonnie and clyde!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can not go wrong with an ol'school, mean clean running machine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, never understood boys and their toys! I guess it would be comparable to girls and their clothes, make-up, hair, nails, and toes, haha.

    ReplyDelete